2024-25 School Year Tuition Rates
School year tuition can be paid in full, or set up on a payment plan. Payment plan payments can be made:
- Semesterly: two equal tuition payments due before the beginning of each semester.
- Monthly: in equal tuition payments over the school year.
- Late pick up fees are $1.50/minute.
- Tuition is due on the 1st. Tuition is considered late as of the 3rd day of the month. A late fee of $50 will be automatically applied to any delinquent account. Enrollment is forfeit at 15 days overdue.
- A registration fee of $110 and an annual activity fee are due with each student's registration each year (waived if tuition is paid in full for school year)
- A $2.00 convenience fee will be added to all credit card transactions.
- Summer camp registration is separate from school year registration.
Cancellations and Changing Days
1. The regular enrollment period runs from February 1st to May 1st for the following school year and summer camps. Changes and cancellations made during the regular enrollment period and prior to May 1st will be eligible for refund of the May tuition deposit and any pre-paid summer tuition.
2. The rolling admissions period begins May 2nd and continues throughout the school year as spaces are available. Cancellations of enrollments made during the rolling admissions period are eligible for May deposit refund for two weeks following the date of enrollment.
3. Parents are free to add or change days at any time, depending on availability. Any additions and changes are considered permanent. As planning and scheduling are done weeks in advance, temporarily changing days to suit a vacation schedule is not permitted.
4. Please let us know if your child will not be in school due to illness or family vacation. No make up days are permitted.
5. Families who must leave us during the school year due to changes in family schedule or relocation will have the May deposit applied to their last month at IPS, provided we have received one month’s notice. Deposits cannot be credited to any tuition currently due.
Annual Activity Fee
The annual activity fee covers curriculum supplies, capital equipment, and special project supplies. It is currently $30 per day enrolled for the school year. Summer supplies are calculated separately.
The one-month deposit required for enrollment is applied toward your child’s May tuition payment. Therefore, parents will not have another tuition payment in May. Please refer to cancellation policies above for deposit refunds.